Saturday, April 10, 2010

Lesley Brown Slenning


Hi there! My name is Les, I am a photographer in the Las Vegas/Henderson area. My photography style is very diverse. I started out shooting mainly street and journalism. My main focus has been traveling around with my camera capturing the biker lifestyle. But I have many interests when it comes to photography, and I would like very much to pursue them further!

I am looking for models with a unique style, different ethnicity's, tattoos and body piercings. I love pinup, classic cars, and custom bikes. I love capturing eras that are gone but not forgotten and throwing in my own style. I love taking people out of their element! I love capturing life!

I no longer do TFP or trade work of any kind. Please contact me for my rates and info!

I take what I do very seriously. I don't deal with drama at all. When it comes to drama, I will put my foot down. I could care less about gossip and bullshit.

I respect the models I work with a great deal and do everything in my power to make you comfortable. I do this because I love it, so I want to have a positive experience and most importantly have fun!

If you expect a fancy studio, a fancy camera, and fancy lighting equipment....I am not your gal. I simply work with what I have. I create my own sets out of whatever I can get my hands on. I love to shoot on location, in my yard, in my driveway, on my roof....you never know with me

No comments:

Post a Comment